Well you know March is blooming, pleasant with a moderate temperature. And this the peak time for you to enjoy your holidays, each moment without being interrupted by weather in any case. So get ready and pack your suitcases to explore some incredible places to visit in March in the world and it is difficult to pick just a single one out of these auspicious places. March is a month of transformation to spring in the Northern Hemisphere and autumn south of the equator.
Here is the list of best places to visit in March and slake your wanderlust. Scroll down to know what all awaits you in these sumptuous places.
Pick the one that best suits your notions and inclinations so that you can have a pleasing break.
- Who doesn’t want to be in Paris in the spring season? When you plan for the dream destination most beautiful Paris is always on top-notch of everybody’s list. This picturesque dream destination is heaven on earth. Sparkling sunshine, boulevard, incomparable beauty,
- majestic monuments and ambience of Paris what else can inspire you to make Paris your dream destination.
- The advantage of traveling in March is you don’t have to stand in the long queue as compared to the summer season. The flea market in Paris is a dream destination for vintage fashion lovers.
- When you talk about Paris, you need to appreciate the beauty of the ultimate Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Art Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Paris Fashion Week, French Open Grand Slam and Tour de France some of the extremely popular and exciting attractions for all ages.
- Paris being the most beautiful and populous city of France has a lot of wondrous attractions to add in your list while heading up to Paris.
New York City
- As the spring arrives march becomes the best time to visit New York City. Art enthusiast can relish the annual Armory Show from March 5-8 on Piers 90 plus 94, a premier art festival with exhibitors from around the world.
- The annual New York International Children’s Film Festival, from February 21-March 15, presents new feature films, short programs, documentaries, and animation from more than 30 countries.
- Mexican muralists and their impact on American art will be held from February 17-May 17 at the Whitney Museum. The Museum of the City of New York will boast the basketball’s evolution along with the city’s culture, harmony, style, and chronicle in a special exhibit opening February 14.
- Be the first to see the new Broadway productions opening in March, including American Buffalo, Diana, Mrs Doubtfire, Company, Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, and Plaza Suite.
- There are many attractions as this time such as Hudson Yards development with its shops, hotels, residences, restaurants, and the unique centrepiece, the Vessel.
- The highest sky deck in the western territory, Edge, will open in March at Hudson Yards, for magnificent illustrations of the city through its glass floor.
- Do not miss St. Patrick’s Day parade on Tuesday, March 17 and the festivities continuing after the marching ends. Also, the annual Macy’s Flower Show takes place in March at the famed Herald Square store.
- When you just hear the term London a piece of melancholy music raises in your head and of course why not? after all, London is famous for its mysterious weather, romantic picturesque, grouchy British guards outside the Buckingham Palace and mouthwatering seafood and flakes.
- No wonder if you are not able to cover whole London in one trip as there are numerous places to explore from palaces to museums to all sorts of Harry Potter experiences, themed afternoon teas, and giant toy stores, there is something for everyone. You get all the advantages of London at Christmas without the crowds.
- March is one the best duration to visit London as you get a chance to participate in St. Patrick’s Day, Pancake Day and Beer Week. Brick Lane for excellent outfits, Alfie’s Antique Market for abettors, and Southbank Centre Market for dining should be must visit in your list. Not only these there are numerous attractions such as Big Ben, The London Eye, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and many more.
Rome – Italy
- A very old phrase used since ages that if you are in Rome behave like Romans well it was not just an idiom typically Romans actually make you feel like one of them and what can be the best in March season to visit Rome. Numerous people gather for Easter’s preparation.
- As winter is on its edge and the days get longer, Roman monuments lounging in the sunlight are on amazing sight, making it one of the best places to visit in March in the world.
- There are several activities to do, from Sunday shopping at the Porta Portese flea market to jumping to the top of St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Its the best place for a shopaholic as Rome will never disappoint you in terms of shopping. While you’re out and about in this scenic land, don’t forget to check out these places for sure.
- Crete is known to be an ancient capital with secret codes from the time of Theseus. If you are fond of thrilling and suspensive stories Crete is a place with so much unsolved antiquity.
- You can get a glimpse of mysterious castles and alleys or go on a safari, the choices are endless.
- Around 2,000 variations of vegetation blooming in March and around 150 or more can be found on the spot.
- Crete has a lot to offer as tourist attractions such as Heraklion, Palace of Knossos, Chania lighthouse & Venetian harbor, Rethimno, Knossos and many more
- Borneo is Asia’s largest island better known as a land of moors and mangroves, foggy mountains and deserted banks.
- For your better guidance, Borneo is 140-million-year-old rainforest, among the most ancient in the world.
- As of March heralds in Sabah’s dry season, orangutans become easier to spot in their fundamental territory, while whale sharks revolving around miniature Lankayan Island, known for its radiant ridges.
- Approximate 55 percent of this Malaysian territory is tangled with jungle.
- Oman, being the neighbor on the Arabian Peninsula, the UAE is best to visit in March. Oman is a city of space-age skyscrapers and bling-bling beach, Oman has the natural, dolphin-filled fjords of the Musandam Peninsula.
- Wadi Shab’s emerald waterfalls and Salalah’s misty greenery quirky anomaly in a region known for rugged nature. Oman’s port capital Muscat is classy with a backdrop with rust-colored cliffs and the majestic, sandstone Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque.
- March is a particularly perfect time to go, as it falls just after the winter rush and just before the oppressive summer humidity.
- The perfect time to discover the Middle East’s unsung ornament? March falls neatly between the winter rush and stifling summer heat.
- This tiny Middle Eastern country isn’t widely known amongst American travelers, but also wealthy Europeans have contemplated it a secret chamber for years. Oman is majorly known as the Pearl of Arabia due to it’s a rich culture and creamy region.
- The biggest and amazing island of Thailand popular among tourists, approximately 30,000 tourists visit Phuket in March. It is the perfect vacation land with Kata Noi, Nai Harn and many more.
- Surin Beach is must visit to pamper yourself. Phuket Big Buddha is the most pre-eminent statue, resided at Nakkerd Hills and is 45 meters tall.
- This is surely the best place that you can explore and experience an amazing nightlife in Thailand and that too without harming your pocket, isn’t it amazing?
- March to June is an amazing time to enjoy the beaches with majestic and white sand cuddling your legs over a walk.
- Do not forget to explore these must-see attractions Old Phuket Town, Sunday Walking Street Market, Phuket Trickeye Museum and much more.
- Ideal weather and lots going on make March a great time to visit Austin.
- Austin is not only the state capital of Texas but also an amazing place loaded with cool activities and fun stuff to do. Austin lays claim to be the live music hub of the world.
- There are interesting museums, shopping amenities and cultural pursuits are worthy enough to spend your quality.
- Inspire your journey to Texas with the Austin attractions, sightseeing destinations, tours, museums, and other things to do in Austin that both locals and visitants treasure such as Rodeo Austin happens March 14-28, and there’s a carnival, petting zoo, Wild West show, music, pig races, food vendors, livestock show, and of course, rodeo competitions like steer wrestling, roping, bull riding, and barrel racing.
- From March 13-22, the South by Southwest Conference & Festivals, Austin Country Club will host the PGA TOUR’s 2020 World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play from March 25-29.
- Austin has its unique way to please its visitors and not to forget it has everything for all ages so none of you can regret your time in Austin.
Las Vegas, USA
- Las Vegas is not just a city but a hub entirely dedicated to entertainment, fun, it means you can go crazy over there each moment. What can be better than early mornings view punters tripping all over with a dancing fountain and impressive evolving volcano? Just dig yourself in booze and enjoy the city’s chequered history.
- The Mob Museum, in the old courthouse, is a thorough chronicling of the mafia here, while the Neon Museum shows off a vintage, rescued signs from the earliest hotels and casinos. But this is totally true what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and it is a once in a lifetime experience.
Jordan- An Arab Country
- Jordan is the most captivating land in the Middle East. There’s the chronicle, stone-carved city of Petra, a new wonder of the world.
- Daytime is comfortable with the temperature, but you cannot say anything about desert nights as they are warm enough for camping under the stars.
- Just pump your journey joining the camel caravan to Wadi Rum, star of Lawrence of Arabia a rust-red desert valley dressed up with dramatic sandstone mountains and profound grottoes. March is an excellent time to enjoy the beautiful and ancient land of Jordan.
- With an amazing month of March South Africa offers you a lot to explore as it has 19 national parks.
- With the end of the season, it comprises fewer tour groups and inexpensive costs but does not forget the anytime shower spilling on your head.
- One of the most amazing and adventurous places in South Africa is Kruger National Park in the north-east, while elephant-lovers go east.
- And if you are willing to bloom some romance at the picturesque location then travel south to the lush Garden Route to track game on horseback.
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Dubai bein one of the richest city in terms of oil, and luxurious lifestyle, Dubai hosts Emirates Airline Festival of Literature in March every year, where world-renowned authors are invited and is a classic time for a book lover
- . The malls in Dubai will give you a taste o luxury. Burj al Arab and Jumeirah Beach are must-see attractions.
- If you are in Dubai you cannot “world’s tallest building” Burj Khalifa. Your attraction towards gold will take you to The Gold Souk located on Dubai Creek’s south bank in the Deira.
- If you a chronological person and very much fascinated by the Portuguese’s history and culture, then you must visit the National Museum of Art. March is the most amazing period to enjoy precious time in Portugal.
- Visit Tower of Belem which was built around the 1500s and do visit the Oceanarium which is the world’s attraction do not forget to relish the beauty of Jerónimos Monastery, Castelo de S. Jorge, Praça do Comércio. If you are in Lisbon then you must visit the Cultural Center of Belem.
- March is the best duration to offer you the majestic views which can be hard to find at this month in any location of the world, just enjoy your coffee with the breeze and views soothing your eyes.
Bermuda, A British Island
- One of the best places to visit in March in the world is surely the island of Bermuda. You can relish its beautiful pink sand beaches even when it isn’t sunbathing weather.
- You can choose to stay at the beach resort, you can book jaunts to see the historic parts of the island, appreciate the aquarium, some of the many caves, or bike tour to have maximum fun.
- You can also explore nearby locations means you can find short, direct flights from Boston, New York, Washington DC, and Atlanta.
- Even though non-residents can’t rent cars, you can rent small little electric vehicles if you need to get around. If you’re planning your vacation at this beautiful destination, don’t forget to explore the gorgeous Crystal Caves and the evergreen Bermuda Railway Trail National Park.
You are fond of traveling and your wanderlust does not allow you to settle just after one trip then make your list of travelling and enjoy your springs in march, by getting the idea from this article. Enjoy each moment of your holiday and live it to the fullest. So fulfil your bucket list and travel as much as possible and cherish your memories with your loved ones. Comment below and let us know your memorable journey of March?